News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

End of my pulled back journey

Started by scotsguy27, 2023-10-16 12:24:28

Previous topic - Next topic

scotsguy27

I started retracting part time when I was 14 years old (2004) and been doing it on and off since.

However back in 2020 I discovered a small tear/hole at my meatus. I went to the GP and they advised its too small for stitches and they wouldn't glue it as its far too near my urethra. I was told to keep my glans covered as much as possible to let it try and heal naturally. I was also advised to stop sex and masturbation for about a month to allow it to heal.

Circumcision was also out of the equation, for obvious reasons, as the glans would be totally exposed and it would probably result in it being irritated and widen the tear causing issues.

A few days ago after 3 years I noticed that the hole has gotten bigger (still small and only notice when I physically separate or open the glans) and appears to be tearing towards my meatus where it will eventually join up with my meatus.

I've taken the decision to stop pulling back at this time and just let my penis be "natural". Along with the previous advice I'm also abstaining to see if theres any improvement.

I'll still be on the forum participating.

BenTwilley

Quote from: scotsguy27 on 2023-10-16 12:24:28
I started retracting part time when I was 14 years old (2004) and been doing it on and off since.

However back in 2020 I discovered a small tear/hole at my meatus. I went to the GP and they advised its too small for stitches and they wouldn't glue it as its far too near my urethra. I was told to keep my glans covered as much as possible to let it try and heal naturally. I was also advised to stop sex and masturbation for about a month to allow it to heal.

Circumcision was also out of the equation, for obvious reasons, as the glans would be totally exposed and it would probably result in it being irritated and widen the tear causing issues.

A few days ago after 3 years I noticed that the hole has gotten bigger (still small and only notice when I physically separate or open the glans) and appears to be tearing towards my meatus where it will eventually join up with my meatus.

I've taken the decision to stop pulling back at this time and just let my penis be "natural". Along with the previous advice I'm also abstaining to see if theres any improvement.

Tough call, bro. Hope time heals and you can get things 'back' as they were.
Ben Twilley

slicendice

just curious, where exactly is this tear/hole? Does it extend from the urethral opening? Does it lead to the urethral opening?

In my quest to open the urethral opening larger to accommodate larger sounds, I've performed a meatotomy, which I have since extended to a partial subincision, which happens along the urethral shaft. This opens up the urethral opening by almost 1.5 inches, which also allows me to rub the inside of my urethra which is also packed full of good nerves.

if your tear/hole is somewhere along those lines, it might be your body inviting you to explore this bodymod?

thesevenpointfive

Do whats best for you, don't make it worse, if the skin if forward then so be it, good luck
Love skining back and letting my head show

scotsguy27

Quote from: slicendice on 2023-10-17 04:04:39
just curious, where exactly is this tear/hole? Does it extend from the urethral opening? Does it lead to the urethral opening?

In my quest to open the urethral opening larger to accommodate larger sounds, I've performed a meatotomy, which I have since extended to a partial subincision, which happens along the urethral shaft. This opens up the urethral opening by almost 1.5 inches, which also allows me to rub the inside of my urethra which is also packed full of good nerves.

if your tear/hole is somewhere along those lines, it might be your body inviting you to explore this bodymod?

See my post -

https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=1591.msg13195;topicseen#msg13195

Nivek

How has it been going? Have you started pulling your foreskin forward?

Please share with us the changes that happen. Does your glans become moist, and more sensitive again? Does it change color?

Take care, and hope the hole heals well!

scotsguy27

Quote from: Nivek on 2023-10-25 05:08:27
How has it been going? Have you started pulling your foreskin forward?

Please share with us the changes that happen. Does your glans become moist, and more sensitive again? Does it change color?

Take care, and hope the hole heals well!

I've only been pulled forward for the past 11 days so can't say for certain. I have noticed its becoming a more deep pink than purple colour.

I can't really comment on my sensitivity as I've been abstaining and so far I'm on day 14 so this may play a part in it rather than being pulled forward.

My foreskin when soft now covers my glans whereas before I had the tip of my glans exposed. I have also noticed that when I'm erect my foreskin no longer retracts on its own, only a small portion of the tip is exposed when I'm hard and I would have to manually pull it back if I was to have sex, etc.

The hole does appear to be making some progress so maybe it is helping but will take some time.

jafar_t

Quote from: scotsguy27 on 2023-10-26 09:46:10
I've only been pulled forward for the past 11 days so can't say for certain. I have noticed its becoming a more deep pink than purple colour.

I can't really comment on my sensitivity as I've been abstaining and so far I'm on day 14 so this may play a part in it rather than being pulled forward.

My foreskin when soft now covers my glans whereas before I had the tip of my glans exposed. I have also noticed that when I'm erect my foreskin no longer retracts on its own, only a small portion of the tip is exposed when I'm hard and I would have to manually pull it back if I was to have sex, etc.

The hole does appear to be making some progress so maybe it is helping but will take some time.

I wonder why you do not consider getting circumcised?

scotsguy27

Quote from: jafar_t on 2023-10-26 13:30:04
I wonder why you do not consider getting circumcised?

I've been pulling back which appears to irritate and cause the hole to widen.

Getting circumcised (as per the first post) wouldn't help as then my glans would be exposed all the time likely leading to further issues.

Nivek

All the best and keep us updated :D

Test123

@scotsguy97 - if you're going back to being covered with the foreskin forward, maybe you can report on the changes you see, and whether the head becomes moist and shiny again like it is before retraction? It'll be interesting to see how reversible the changes that come with retraction are.

scotsguy27

Quote from: Test123 on 2023-10-29 18:55:01
@scotsguy97 - if you're going back to being covered with the foreskin forward, maybe you can report on the changes you see, and whether the head becomes moist and shiny again like it is before retraction? It'll be interesting to see how reversible the changes that come with retraction are.

I'll try and keep you posted.

scotsguy27

Quote from: Test123 on 2023-10-29 18:55:01

Here's a quick picture update on my glans since retracting.

1 - 2018
2 - 2020
3 - 2021
4 - 2023 (2 months with glans covered)

scotsguy27

Test123

Interesting - thanks @scotsguy27.

So you're seeing the head becoming shiny and moist again?