News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Loosening rigid band / phimotic ring - good or bad?

Started by hung.part.timer, 2023-08-30 03:48:19

Previous topic - Next topic

hung.part.timer

This past year I've seen more changes in foreskin than any other long period of retraction - specifically my rigid band / phimotic ring has loosened up significantly.

At first I was worried as I just pull back and everything stays in place due to my coronal ridge being bigger than the rigid band / phimotic ring, and with the loosening things started to slip forward more often.

At the same time I've also been very focused on getting my inner foreskin to lay flat and have had positive improvements, even experiencing some gap when flaccid.

Anyhow, everything is starting to settle in and I actually think fully stretching my rigid band / phimotic ring would make it so my foreskin would more or less stay in any position I put it (back!), and when forward it would just be a loose gaping opening.

Has anyone had similar changes? Any of the vets have a loose rigid band / phimotic ring? I have seen restorers chase after the rigid band / phimotic ring as the holy grail of keeping things covered up, so maybe I'm going in the opposite direction?

Any and all feedback, suggestions, and ideas welcome!

CuriousSkinner

Hi mate.

I do certainly think that things have loosened up for me and I do have pulling back, at least in part, to thank for that. Things were always on the tigther side for me and now they are much more loose, although I have not noticed it rolling forward more than it used to, but that could be down to the fact that I only do it part time and I spend more time rolled forward than pulled back.

I am not sure I fully understand what you mean when you say this though, can you explain? 'Anyhow, everything is starting to settle in and I actually think fully stretching my rigid band / phimotic ring would make it so my foreskin would more or less stay in any position I put it (back!), and when forward it would just be a loose gaping opening'

Otherwise I am glad things are settlilng down for you. It sounds like a success story.

TapedStick

I'd be careful hungparttimer. A looser ridged band could mean less sensitivity when doing sexual things. I remember how I would feel the ridged band sensations as I pulled back across the coronal ridge, and it's extremely pleasurable. My ridged band has stretched some, perhaps just from masturbation over years, and pulling back is not quite as sensitive and pleasureable as it was when I was a teenager. It's one of the reasons I'm a part time retractor, as I don't want to further stretch the ridged band. I'm choosing to protect that pleasurable sensation, as it feels great. As the band is gently stretched during retraction by the coronal ridge it feels so so good bro. Is it not the same for you?

Derek

As for me, I've already lost this pleasurable sensation, although my rigid band is not loose. However, I now can stimulate my glans and inner skin more vigorously, which is a way more pleasurable.

Derek

Hung.part.timer
Could you upload some pictures of your current state?

hung.part.timer

Here's images that show the general slack and looseness of my rigid band - it used to pucker and close on itself when in the forward position

hung.part.timer

Here's images of my non-flaccid state - the rigid band used to make a clear indent which would then settle at the narrowest point available for it, behind the coronal ridge, or in front of it (if not all the way forward). Now the tension doesn't seem to direct my foreskin in any direction at all.

hung.part.timer

A couple additional pictures that I think show a bit of loosening

hung.part.timer

Quote from: TapedStick on 2023-09-01 15:43:01
I'd be careful hungparttimer. A looser ridged band could mean less sensitivity when doing sexual things. I remember how I would feel the ridged band sensations as I pulled back across the coronal ridge, and it's extremely pleasurable. My ridged band has stretched some, perhaps just from masturbation over years, and pulling back is not quite as sensitive and pleasureable as it was when I was a teenager. It's one of the reasons I'm a part time retractor, as I don't want to further stretch the ridged band. I'm choosing to protect that pleasurable sensation, as it feels great. As the band is gently stretched during retraction by the coronal ridge it feels so so good bro. Is it not the same for you?

I know what you're describing buut for me I would say my pleasure from a tight rigid band had to do with my coronal ridge being restricted, released, and them popped back in when I'd push my skin forward. The way I bate still focused on my coronal ridge and I don't think I've had any major loss of sensation in my rigid band itself.

Derek

Nice pictures. I have the same ridged band. It's sensitive although it's loose.

ThePiemel

I am nearly there. Very hard to get that rigid band to get as wide as the rest of my skin. Not pushing forwards to, or over my glans anymore. While almost there, it does not inhibit me pulling the skin back over. It then contracts by itself. Which is nice when the monkey was spanked a bit. Give it some rest and tuck it in. But next morning to wake up retracted. Due to night time and morning erection. Still I can tune my sensitivity with either staying retracted or not. If I want to. Most of the time I don't.

Derek

hung.part.timer

hung.part.timer

Have loved establishing a practice and seeing more changes - may post pics eventually.

I'm doing the infinite hole technique for as long as I can as often as I can, mostly dry, but with vitamin e oil when I do use lube. I also do this in the shower when flaccid with a strong grip similar to jelqing.

Improvements over the past 6 months:
- inner foreskin is laying much flatter and the gap from coronal ridge to first foreskin bunch has widened when erect
- The inner foreskin is drying it out and doing a very familiar peeling and remaking cycle that my glans did ages ago. I'm choosing to exfoliate and apply vitamin e oil which I think is keeping the skin very soft, but it's dry, no dampness or stickiness when it's forward anymore
- the phimotic ring has relaxed and released even more which means my foreskin is less locked down and does roll forward during the day more often. But oddly, I wake up retracted pretty consistently (I've seen other experienced guys say the exact same thing so I think I'm on the right track)

Other observations:
- while I don't really have a prominent frenulum (no string / band / connector) there is still structured skin which does biases my skin forward when pulling way back. I want to focus on loosening that up further, but will not tie for now
- deep wrinkles used to be one of the hottest topics on the site, and has nearly disappeared. I'm now convinced these are the key for me to get what I want - I'm requesting advice from the more seasoned members that developed them please

Hunches and next steps:
- I want to meet and learning from other members that have long achieved permanence
- I believe that there's lots of techniques and principles that other body mod practices employ that would be helpful for us. PE most of all, those guys are doing some pretty scientific stuff, and then there's some stuff on reddit where men are changing their penises (urethras), but it's so much more involved than what we're doing I feel like we'd seem like chumps to them. Anyhow, I bet those guys could instruct us in this very simple change in a matter of a few steps

Advice and feedback welcomed!