News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Partial Glans Exposure - An Interesting Alternative?

Started by DiagonalFunctor, 2023-08-20 18:43:33

Previous topic - Next topic

DiagonalFunctor

Has anyone here tried to expose only the tip of the glans?
I'm currently trying it and I must say it feels pretty good. What I do is that when fully flacid, I do the foreskin tucking motion for a regular tuck,  but instead of letting the skin fold over itself, I stretch it all the way towards the tip, resulting in the meatus being exposed and also about 10 to 15 per cent of the glans.

The first thing I noticed is that the swelling is basically non existent becuase there little to no pressure from the skin being folded over itself restricting the lymph flow.
Secondly, it's a very durable configuration lasting from shower to shower without needing any fixing. It just stays there comfortably.
Thirdly, only the meatus and the small part of the tip of the glans surrounding it are subject to keratinization, thus maintaining the sensitivity in the lower part of the glans which I like and would like to maintain. Also, if you're used to pulling back when urinating, then you don't need to do anything as the foreskin won't alter the flow and the micro droplets of urine don't get under the foreskin, so the hygiene and odorlessness is maintained.
Lastly, it's a smaller step requiring adaption in a smaller area - it takes less time to get used to. The part that had to keratinized the most for me with regular exposure was the lower part of the glans. Of course, the meatus and the little part of the glans surrounding it are on default pretty sensitive and can take a little while to develop protective layers from the friction against the underwear.
What's a bonus is that long term, the exposed area can increase spontaneously from what I've seen and experienced. But I'll have to wait a little longer to make a proper observation.

DiagonalFunctor

One potential downside is that since the glans gets keratinized only in the area that's subject to friction and abrasion, the local keratinization may produce a two-color glans. Look at this photo to have an idea (I see it on myself to a lesser extent as well):
https://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Adult_Partial_circumcision_018.jpg

jdm

I don't understand your description of how you achieve this configuration. Can you try to explain it a little differently, or illustrate it somehow?

DiagonalFunctor

Quote from: jdm on 2023-08-21 12:08:23
I don't understand your description of how you achieve this configuration. Can you try to explain it a little differently, or illustrate it somehow?
Pull the skin all the way back, hold the base of the penis at with one hand and start rolling the skin up as if you were to tuck it, but don't stop below the glans and stretch it all the way to the top. The skin may fold over itself maybe once, but not more, so that there are no bumps. I'm not sure if my anatomy is special in any way since it holds perfectly for me.

hung.part.timer

Oh man, I def don't understand this description...I understand retract all the way while holding the base, and then I kind think I understand letting the skin go forward over itself....maybe inner foreskin is fully flat and outer is rolling over...? Sounds like a spoonless spoon method kinda.

That said, I do think partial coverings is great. Feels like most of us may end up with partail coverage at the end of this whole fun retraction practice.

DiagonalFunctor

Quote from: hung.part.timer on 2023-08-21 15:52:12
Oh man, I def don't understand this description...I understand retract all the way while holding the base, and then I kind think I understand letting the skin go forward over itself....maybe inner foreskin is fully flat and outer is rolling over...? Sounds like a spoonless spoon method kinda.

That said, I do think partial coverings is great. Feels like most of us may end up with partail coverage at the end of this whole fun retraction practice.
Yeah, it's hard to explain this way since I can do the spoon method without using the spoon and can't quite find the right words, so I understand that you don't understand. So, let's try one more time with a method members are familiar with.

Do a spoon method, but don't tuck the skin all the way, just a little. Now pretend that's how your penis looks like on default and pull the skin forward towards the tip as if it was your whole foreskin, ignoring that it is folded a little bit. Then, the skin may unfold a little but it should leave you with the aforementioned exposed area with much less tension and in a more stable configuration than if the skin sat behind the corona.

If that wasn't clear because of bad wording,
1. Do a spoon method, but don't slide the spoon too deep.
2. Pull the skin in this configuration forward towards the tip.

By the way, again, the hygiene is perfect and I don't have to retract the foreskin or do anything else when urinating, just like when I was little, while also avoiding gathering urine. It is, in fact, even better then just retracting the foreskin to urinate and then back, since the micro droplets would still stay inside which they now don't. When people argue about circumcision in terms of hygiene benefits, I would definitly do a ridged band removal at max (or possibly a very mild dorsal slit) if I really had to choose, since it achieves exactly this.

Gopherbear

This message you describe really seems like it depends on whether your skin is one that holds well with a partial tuck. The way my skin and glans are shaped, I don't think this would ever be stable, which if true for others as well, might limit widespread enthusiasm for your plan, that said it sounds like it's been great for you and might work for some others as well. It's definitely a nice "middle way" that could be a good option.

alamakota

I think I got what you described and I'm really surprised how stable it is! Skin neither slips off the glans nor covers it completely. I absolutely love the idea because foreskin halfway over the tip might be one of my favorite penis aesthetics! Also love the idea of skin pulling itself off the glans while getting hard and I think it kinda gives this kind of movement.

jafar_t

Quote from: DiagonalFunctor on 2023-08-20 18:43:33
Has anyone here tried to expose only the tip of the glans?
I'm currently trying it and I must say it feels pretty good. What I do is that when fully flacid, I do the foreskin tucking motion for a regular tuck,  but instead of letting the skin fold over itself, I stretch it all the way towards the tip, resulting in the meatus being exposed and also about 10 to 15 per cent of the glans.

The first thing I noticed is that the swelling is basically non existent becuase there little to no pressure from the skin being folded over itself restricting the lymph flow.
Secondly, it's a very durable configuration lasting from shower to shower without needing any fixing. It just stays there comfortably.
Thirdly, only the meatus and the small part of the tip of the glans surrounding it are subject to keratinization, thus maintaining the sensitivity in the lower part of the glans which I like and would like to maintain. Also, if you're used to pulling back when urinating, then you don't need to do anything as the foreskin won't alter the flow and the micro droplets of urine don't get under the foreskin, so the hygiene and odorlessness is maintained.
Lastly, it's a smaller step requiring adaption in a smaller area - it takes less time to get used to. The part that had to keratinized the most for me with regular exposure was the lower part of the glans. Of course, the meatus and the little part of the glans surrounding it are on default pretty sensitive and can take a little while to develop protective layers from the friction against the underwear.
What's a bonus is that long term, the exposed area can increase spontaneously from what I've seen and experienced. But I'll have to wait a little longer to make a proper observation.

Honestly, I do not see any significant benefits from doing this......