News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Hard phimosis

Started by Livingwithglansonair, 2023-07-20 12:54:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Livingwithglansonair

Hi, yesterday i was talking with mz friend and he was a bit depressed. I asked him whats going on and he told me, that he has problem with phimosis. He shoes me this photo. Is here someone, ho knows what to do now? He don't want circumcision.
Hi. I'm 23 y.o. guy. I found this web when I was looking for informations about pulling foreskin back. Now I'm there and I want to discuss about this problem on this web.

Dad_skin

I've known a few guys with phimosis like this.

The main advice has been to apply a topical steroid cream like 1% hydrocortisone cream from a pharmacy, to the tight ring of skin, and then to slowly pull it back to stretch it out. It takes months of doing this 5 minutes daily though, so although it works, he should not expect quick results.

jdm

A prescription strength steroid cream should help a lot more than any you can buy over the counter. Your friend might also want to look into something like this. https://www.phimocure.net/
It's the same idea as the flesh tunnels people do in their earlobes. But these are specially designed for the foreskin, and should be more comfortable. 

Johnny_V

is this flaccid or erect ?

ThePiemel

Clear case. Under the glans you still see the original shape of the prepuce. Which is still narrow.

Advice: Retract. When swelling occurs, reset and give it a day or two. Then retract again.

Prepuces are made to widen. But not easy to convince.

Jords

He can very slowly stretch his foreskin over time.
Step 1 - use a warm towel or warm heat pad to loosen the skin for a few minutes.
Step 2 - pull/stretch the foreskin forward (away from the penis), for a few minutes.
Step 3 - After the basic warm up and stretch, VERY slowly pull foreskin backwards, but only until there is a slight discomfort, leave it there for a few seconds and return to its original position.
Repeat the last step several times (it is actually better if penis is erect as it will stretch more).

Be very careful, and only pull back a little at a time, as it can get stuck behind your glans. Over several weeks/months, the amount you can retract the foreskin will improve.

Livingwithglansonair

Hi. I'm 23 y.o. guy. I found this web when I was looking for informations about pulling foreskin back. Now I'm there and I want to discuss about this problem on this web.

Livingwithglansonair

I was talking with my friend today and he said me that it is much better. He tried it with how towel, cream and really slow