Poll

I wonder what is the best option how to distribute the foreskin behind the glans and where the shaft wrinkles will look esthetically the best and why. (Plus how to manage it :-) )

At one place somewhere in the middle between the glans and shaft
5 (5.4%)
As high as possible (closest to the base)
31 (33.3%)
Evenly along the whole shaft
27 (29%)
Other option
3 (3.2%)
Bunching up right behind the glans
27 (29%)

Total Members Voted: 89

Author Topic: Esthetically best placement for wrinkles and distribution of foreskin  (Read 4978 times)

Offline Jules

• NSFW Access
  • permanently retracted since June 2020
When I'm now trying to train the foreskin to settle somewhere I don't want to choose unesthetical place, waste the time or even must reset ::) thanks for any ideas!

Offline Daffyskin

• NSFW Access
  • The beauty of a foreskin is in pulling it back.
I would argue that there is no 'best' placement from an aesthetic point of view. Surely it is a matter of personal preference.

Have a look at some images and decide how you would like yours to look.

From a purely physical point of view, however, some placements may be easier than others to achieve depending on your personal build.
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

Offline Jules

• NSFW Access
Thanks for your opinion Daffyskin. That's true gravity will place it lowest to the glans.The higher the better,but also more difficult to stick it there.I think most natural looking would be wrinkles evenly along the whole shaft.I don't wear underwear so the whole penis hangs without restriction and looks bigger than when I was wearing underwear. But maybe pushing the glans and shrink it to the abdomen a little by tigt briefs should create some wrinkles... :o

Offline Daffyskin

• NSFW Access
I have to say that I don't pay any attention to my wrinkles - they are where they are.
As long as they are not hanging off the end of my glans...  :P
Full-time retractor.

Offline Jules

• NSFW Access
I have to say that I don't pay any attention to my wrinkles - they are where they are.
As long as they are not hanging off the end of my glans...  :P
;D wrinkles on the tip of the glans, I can't imagine ;) and where are yours?

Offline Daffyskin

• NSFW Access
Ha - what I was hinting at is that if the wrinkles are hanging off the end, then the skin had rolled forward!

Currently I am sporting a tucked in style, so there's not much wrinkling - unless it gets cold of course! ;D
Full-time retractor.

Offline Jules

• NSFW Access
Ha - what I was hinting at is that if the wrinkles are hanging off the end, then the skin had rolled forward!

Currently I am sporting a tucked in style, so there's not much wrinkling - unless it gets cold of course! ;D
I used to tuck as well in the beginning but now can't achiveve it.However it stays back itself wrinkled behind the glans.Fold looked nicer,but wrinkles are more natural I think.Only if they  were more up or along the whole shaft :)

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
When I'm now trying to train the foreskin to settle somewhere I don't want to choose unesthetical place, waste the time or even must reset ::) thanks for any ideas!
A lot of guys have the aesthetics of cut dicks in mind when they retract. So I'd say the most "natural" look would be your skin bunching up behind the head. At least, that's what would happen in a cut guy due to the inner foreskin behind his corona being less elastic than his shaft skin.

Offline Jules

• NSFW Access
A lot of guys have the aesthetics of cut dicks in mind when they retract. So I'd say the most "natural" look would be your skin bunching up behind the head. At least, that's what would happen in a cut guy due to the inner foreskin behind his corona being less elastic than his shaft skin.

Good point! So when I pull the skin back further from the glans (and as well against the gravity for the most of the time) I am trying to achieve somewhat unnatural look.

Offline ranny

• NSFW Access
Am I getting it wrong, or are you guys really able to place your wrinkles when the foreskin is rolled back?
I mean, I can't do that, and I assumed this is normal. My foreskin is always stacked up in huge wrinkles just right below the head of my penis. I can roll it back more, but it won't stay anywhere, all my skin immediately gets stucked up right below the head. Is there something wrong with my penis?

Offline onyx99

• NSFW Access
I guess one can´t defy gravitiy. So i think the bunching behind the head is just normal

Offline lvprcm

• NSFW Access
Am I getting it wrong, or are you guys really able to place your wrinkles when the foreskin is rolled back?
I mean, I can't do that, and I assumed this is normal. My foreskin is always stacked up in huge wrinkles just right below the head of my penis. I can roll it back more, but it won't stay anywhere, all my skin immediately gets stucked up right below the head. Is there something wrong with my penis?

What you describe sounds pretty normal for me as well. I'm not sure how other guys can set their wrinkles elsewhere. You can try to tuck in your foreskin (spoon technique) but I am a bit of an odd one when it comes to that method (spoon) which never quite appealed to me and seemed or looked unnatural however it doesn't leave much of the foreskin bunched up (wrinkled) as described here on this thread. I think if other guys can have their foreskin elsewhere, their preputial ring must be a little tighter to be able to pull back and it just stays. Just a guess. 

Offline Nivek

• NSFW Access
Mine is different. I'm not able to control where the wrinkles form, but for me, it has formed along the entire length of my flaccid penis. I guess it's because I'm a grower, so the skin has to go somewhere. You can see my intro post. :)

Offline Lanyx

• NSFW Access
I use the spoon method and I don't have the wrinkle issue. The "wrinkes" are tucked in under the shaft foreskin.