News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Type and shape of glans

Started by Retraction, 2021-10-12 18:41:06

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your type of glans penis

Mushroom
22 (17.2%)
Helmet
91 (71.1%)
Bullet
10 (7.8%)
Triangular
4 (3.1%)
Knob
1 (0.8%)

Total Members Voted: 128

Voting closed: 2022-10-12 18:41:06

Retraction

Lask

Does someone have a link where I can see the difference?

scotsguy27

Best I could find. Hope this helps.

I would say I'm Helmet/Standard shape.

Retraction

Thanks mate ! For sharing image.

BenTwilley

Ben Twilley

thesevenpointfive

Love skining back and letting my head show

camchain

Helmet for me i would say..

Vivek_mail82

Vivek

Uncutlad

lvprcm

Quote from: Uncutlad on 2021-10-18 00:36:26
Check this out.

I find the whole glans shape discussion fascinating. It seems most of us are helmet. I voted as helmet but with a bit of reservation because it seems my glans is kind of an in between helmet and a rounded cap in Uncutlad's picture. It depends on what's going on with my penis. Curious if others are sort of a mix?

Bifunguy

I also find it really interesting how many different shapes of glans there are. I voted mushroom as I could only choose one but I  think I am part helmet and part mushroom or rounded cap as in Uncutlad's pic, because of the shape of my glans and the fact that my coronal ridge is more pronounced than usual, which is also really helpful in keeping my foreskin back.

lvprcm

Quote from: Bifunguy on 2021-10-21 09:34:48
I also find it really interesting how many different shapes of glans there are. I voted mushroom as I could only choose one but I  think I am part helmet and part mushroom or rounded cap as in Uncutlad's pic, because of the shape of my glans and the fact that my coronal ridge is more pronounced than usual, which is also really helpful in keeping my foreskin back.

I agree and describes well what I was trying to convey on my previous post. My glans seems to cross a couple of types.

Stexx

Mushroom Helmet, helps keeps foreskin back almost all the time
Naturally roll back when erect.  I retract & skin bunches but stays until I push it forward, maybe as my corona flares a little & my frenulum isn't tight. Stay pulledback most of the time now.

Henryy_09