News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Penny method seems to be going well

Started by Retract88, 2018-08-17 16:13:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Retract88

I posted in my intro thread that I was trying out the penny method. At first, I had to secure it with some self-adhesive tape. But now (fingers crossed) it seems to stay retracted with just the penny. I can even keep it retracted for a few days at a time without anything, but prefer the penny because it helps the gland stay open and dry. Here are two pics. The first is a few weeks ago with the tape securing the penny and the other is just the penny itself. My gland are starting to keratinize from the direct friction in my boxer briefs and dabbibg them with a q-tip soaked in rubbing alcohol. What do you think?

Retract88

_yeah_

Looks great so far! The coin method works pretty well for me too.
Permanently retracted. I love the the look and feel of my exposed glans! Foreskin was meant to be retracted

Retract88

A slight setback. I folded the skin a little too tightly  the other day and now I have a minor but somewhat sore scab on my inner foreskin. I decided to roll the foreskin back over the head to let it heal for a few days. I was going to leave the glans exposed, but changed my mind when the friction from my underwear seemed to irritate the wound. I was really making decent progress too. My glans were already starting to puff out slightly.

cavalier

You might want to use a button rather than a coin. Coins have sharper edges and tend to irritate.