Author Topic: Strictly guys?  (Read 4544 times)

Offline L

• NSFW Access
Strictly guys?
« on: 2018-07-05 08:01:55 »
Just wondering as I have now visited this site a couple of times I have not seen any comment or quotes from ladies. I guess this site is not an all male affair. So let me start with some remarks I had from ladies.

My first real girlfriend was a a few years older then me and introduced me to the carnal pleasures. It started right after my 12th birthday and she was looking after me as my parents went on a brief holiday. For some  reason I woke up around midnight and went to the living room as there was still light on. Then I encountered for the first time a naked female. I had never seen my mother unclothed or even a 'dirty picture'. My upbringing was strict and religion ruled everything including that everything "down there" was sinful and dirty.
There I stood in my pyjamas looking at a naked girl who was not even surprised I was staring at her. She asked if I had ever seen someone nude at all and I had to say no I didn't. When she asked if I wanted to know more I could only nod. Then she went over her body teaching me parts and names I never seen or heard before. I just stood there in a sort of limbo with a flushed face unable to realize what was happening. She then pulled me closer and started to explain that girls and boys are mostly the same though evolved differently. She unbuttened my pyjamas and took it off as she did with my underwear. From there on she pointed at the resembling parts starting with general parts like limbs and then going to nipples, anus before the for me the really forbidden parts were addressed. So here she touched my penis and I stepped back from a sort of shock. The feeling was strangely exciting and scary at the same time I still remember. The only who had touched me there was my mother in her struggle against a possible phimosis at doctor's orders. Now a girl touched me. Her point was to show the resemblance of her prepuce and mine and what was hidden underneath. That was the first time I had a bare glans other than for medical reasons. Since that night, every time I saw the girl that would become my first girlfriend she asked me to show me my bare glans. For some reason showing off with a bare glans felt great, rebellious even in the context of my upbringing. Later I would walk "unintentional" nude past my mother making sure she would notice my new look. Her expression  was all disgust and one time I pulled the skin back right under her eyes what made her say I would be punished by the Lord.
From that time on I lived my life with a bare glans and from all the girlfriends I had, most liked the looks and cleanliness. In those days and in the Christian environment I lived, circumcision was rare and only done for medical reasons. Foreskins quite often had to be cut off after the first wedding night - sex before marriage was a hard no-no and the effects were painful.
A few times I have been asked if I was Jewish for instance by a neighbor when she saw me naked on the terrace. Showing her there was still a foreskin made her say, that it looked better with the skin retracted. Just like her my wife likes the bare look best and is a strong advocate of that look when talking to friends of her.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
Re: Strictly guys?
« Reply #1 on: 2018-07-08 18:35:42 »
Just wondering as I have now visited this site a couple of times I have not seen any comment or quotes from ladies. I guess this site is not an all male affair. So let me start with some remarks I had from ladies.

A few times I have been asked if I was Jewish for instance by a neighbor when she saw me naked on the terrace. Showing her there was still a foreskin made her say, that it looked better with the skin retracted. Just like her my wife likes the bare look best and is a strong advocate of that look when talking to friends of her.

You will not find many women on the site. The story is interesting, there are many women who like the look of a bare head, but its not all women, most couldn't give a **** on that.
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
Re: Strictly guys?
« Reply #2 on: 2018-10-14 18:57:35 »
Amazing story!
I wish there was any body to tell me about the retraction at that age, not that I haven't been able to retract it by that time, but keeping it retracted seemed absolutely impossible because I couldn't even touch my glans by that time.
So for that reason I was pulling my skin forward everytime as much as possible so even the tip is securely covered with overhang and nothing touches my super sensitive glans, I guess that's why my skin become that long.. :/
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !