News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Longest you've stayed taped back?

Started by Uncut_soldier, 2017-09-09 03:06:54

Previous topic - Next topic

My friend and I are both trying the taped method for days at a time now. Previously just used it for a couple cumshots then untaped. He's gone about 2 weeks so far as of this weekend, I've only lasted one at a time.

Over a month
5 (6.3%)
Over a week
10 (12.5%)
Over a day
30 (37.5%)
More than for one cumshot
4 (5%)
Taped up, came, untaped
13 (16.3%)
Never taped my foreskin back
18 (22.5%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Uncut_soldier

What's the longest you've used the tape method for?

Lanyx

Actually, yesterday. I taped it back, struggled to get my load off, but succeeded. Then when I sat on the edge of the bed, more cum came. In the middle of the night, the bare head got rubbed and instantly cummed. Thats when I decided to remove the tape.

PermanetlyBareKnob

Usually I untape right after cumming, but I have occasionally stayed taped for longer.

bobenc0

Usually I take off all the methods and stuff on my dick before sleep so I never lasted more than.. 12 hours let's say.
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

jdm

I think the longest I've stayed taped is 2 or 3 days. By then, usually the tape comes undone, if not sooner. Plus I think it's good to take it off for cleaning, and any longer than that might be too long to go without a good wash. I generally don't reapply the tape soon after it comes off, because I feel like it might cause some irritation to do it several times in a row. OP, are you, or your friend, experiencing any irritation from multiple consecutive applications and removals?

Hazeleye

Actually, if you are able to get the shaft skin tightly tension spring folded, you are permanently retracted 24/7 for the rest of your life without any other method or assistance.

TapedStick

I made it 2 or 3 days just like jdm. It was difficult to sleep, and sleep is important. Usually I remove the tape after shooting a load or two.

PermanetlyBareKnob

Assuming I can get past the immediate post-orgasmic urge to untape and roll my foreskin forward, sleep is definitely the biggest issue. When I'm flaccid, the tape method looks a bit like loose circ with forskin bunched up behind my glans or even covering my corona if it's cold and/or I'm sitting down. But when I'm erect, my shaft skin is super tight which is great when I want to jack off, but it's so tight it wakes me up if I get an erextion while sleeping.  I wish I could get around this issue, because otherwise the tape method is my favorite.