News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Just want to show some photos

Started by BarebareL, 2023-12-30 08:54:45

Previous topic - Next topic

BarebareL

:P
Just want to show some photos here.

Steeltoeboots

jafar_t

You almost have no excess skin when erect. Did you find that the length of your foreskin has shruck since you start keeping it permanently retracted?

BarebareL

Yes, I used to have vey long foreskin. I started permanently retracting since 26 and it has been 6 years since. I started using ring but then using device to enlarge the opening of it. Aloe Vera gel helps and I used it everyday to massage the skin backwards and stretch the frenulum. Whenever you masturbate, make sure you hold the skin all the way back so that each stroke is a mini stretch and the orgasm will be super intense too. Always keep it retract 24/7

thesevenpointfive

That looks really good. What method do you use?
Love skining back and letting my head show

brucep2

How did you stretch the frenulum? How long did it take you?
Life is too short....

BarebareL

I didn't use any method. I did use some rings to start but masturbation is the main method, I pulled back and hold it for 2 mins every day, followed by strokes with the foreskin completely stretched.I have been doing it for 5 years. I also focused on stretching the frenulum every time I am masturbating