News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Progress Update

Started by Mike26L!, 2023-10-25 16:55:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike26L!

Hi All,

It's been a while since my last update and thought I would share my progress.

I seem to start and stop at being pulled back initially but over time it's become more regular and for longer periods of time.  Love the way my penis looks with the exposed head on display.   In fact I feel like a horny teenager all over again and can't stop playing with it :)

My head has dried up well and head seems bigger too.  I can now touch the head and play with it without lube which is great.

My only problem is that when the penis is soft the foreskin though tucked behind the head using the spoon method seems to cover half the head when soft (I'm a grower).  This then creates a cover which becomes sticky in the skin folds and on the head to touch.   Is there a way to reduce this sticky feeling that you get when you have a foreskin?

I have also notice that when I leave it retracted for more than 2 weeks the foreskin is unable to cover the full head initially when erect. It's like it's shrunk.  But after a while it does stretch out again and is able to cover the head fully even with erect.   For anyone who leaves it fully retracted always is this what you mean by foreskin shrinkage? Also are there any suggestions/best options to stop the skin rolls of the foreskin from covering the head when seated? 

I am going to try leaving it retracted for 1 month and see what happens.

Will keep you updated on progress. :)