News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Favourite pulled back method

Started by jimmy, 2022-12-06 18:51:05

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favourite pulled method

Just pulled back aka the turtleneck
Spoon method
Taped back
Cock ring or other retraction device
Other - please state below
Coin method
Ball stretcher

jimmy

Just wondering what everyones favourite pulled back method is. I'm sure there's more than the ones listed but tried to cover the most popular for a poll!

Mine is the classic turtleneck. I find it just works so easy for me, no messing about.

CuriousSkinner

Same here on the method! I guess we are lucky that it just works in that respect.

burtonian

As a grower with a long foreskin I voted spoon, mainly for its reliability when out and about and I cannot easily readjust a simple pull back if it slips forward.  That said, there is a certain kick in going covered and openly retracting at, say, a public urinal or similar.  In such cases I keep  it retracted when zipping up.  At home, a simple pull back is preferred.

jimmy

I'm a grower as well but I find the spoon method can just overlap it's self again over time, which then ends up covering the head, especially when it's hot!

TazDevil

Hey Jimmy,

Same for me. If everything goes right is the spoon methode great . But i did try it but only once i was successful during the night. So im looking for other possibilities at night. For the day i wear a hose shoe ring from Ali. At the right size it fits perfect in flatter state.

jimmy

Intresting on the horseshoe ring. Any pictures of the ring? I can see a small picture in your avatar but not very clear :D

TazDevil

TazDevil

jimmy

Thanks for that!

Looks like a nice fit, I do wonder if this type of thing would suit me better than the silicone alternatives I've tried. I'm guessing it's surgical steel or titanium?

TazDevil

Its stainless steel.
I would seem to look at Ali express on the words foreskin correction ring. This suites me for the day the best. Now something for the night. There is silicone for sale at Ali but i dont know if this is save for your skin. i think that i need something of silicone for the night because i am grower and steel will be painful and probably give problems with the reactions en futere malfunction.

PermanetlyBareKnob

The spoon method is the one I use most often, since it doesn't require any tools or materials and keeps my glans exposed more or less indefinitely.  But my favorite method is definitely using tape. It feels much nicer to have my inner foreskin exposed too, and it great for jerking off!

jimmy

Second that for the taped up masterbation! Great using the flashlight as well but the adhesive in the tape can sometimes fail when it gets wet from the lube ;D

jimmy

Added some more options that I'd thought of

scotsguy27

I switch between spoon method and pulled back.

jimmy

Judging by your avatar you pull off the spoon method pretty dam well my friend 8)