Author Topic: Phimosis Stretching Excercise and Permanent Retraction  (Read 4727 times)

Offline Bis

• NSFW Access
Hello Everyone!
Do anyone has experience of having phimosis stretching here?

At around age 11 doctor told that I have almost pinhole phimosis and suggested stretching method to cure it. Foreskin hole was too small. So, I started stretching my foreskin during bath for 10 min everyday. I massaged my foreskin with petroleum jelly(Doctor advised to use oil or petroleum jelly) before going sleep and after waking up in the morning I did streching exercise. This continued for 2-3 month and as a result my glans was 20% exposed. After that i stoped doing as it is bit akward (to stretch in bath or in the morning ). I didnot know that phimosis has not cured then as i thought that it is normal to retract only a bit of glans or peehole. That time foreskin was also fused with glans.

When I was 13 it started to itching and went to doctor. The itching was due to built up of smegma. Doctor cleared underneath foreskin with equipments as still I had phimosis showed stretcing techiques and recommended to continue stretching. I started stretching after bath and before going to bed.This time stretching was a bit easier as glans was not fused now and also it gets erect when i start the stretching(it is easy to stretch while erect). I also did pulled the foreskin whenever i was sweaty. It took almost 1 year for the foreskin to expose the glans fully. During checkup doctor suggested that to keep it retracted permanently for 2-3 month so that foreskin doesnot get constricted again and after doing that for that period it can be kept back to normal and only retract while bathing everyday. That was my first experience with keeping foreskin retracted. After 2 months I stopped keeping it retracted(as it used to roll down) and only retract while bathing or peeing.
Now 22 and thinking of keeping it permanently retracted.

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE EXPERIENCE OF HAVING PHIMOSIS AND NOW KEEPS FORESKIN PERMANENTLY RETRACTED.

Offline resto-mod

Re: Phimosis Stretching Excercise and Permanent Retraction
« Reply #1 on: 2018-05-06 16:19:07 »
First off congratulations on fixing your phimosis without "having" to get circumcised! I've seen a few stories from guys with pinhole phimosis that stretched theirs too even though the doctors said that it couldn't be done.(you probably don't live in america do you?)  Is your foreskin still tight now? and does it get stuck when you retract it? It shouldn't be a problem to stay retracted as long as your ridged band doesn't constrict too much and cut off blood flow.

Offline Bis

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2018-05-06 17:16:15 »
After keeping retrated for 2 month at age 14 my problem was completely solved. Although it was lengthy process to solve the phimosis problem.

Now 22 and no problem in retracting the skin. Only problem is that there is lot of smegma buildup.

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2018-05-06 19:19:06 »
I said it couple of times in other topics, but still.. when I was young .. I don't remember exactly but about 4-5-6 y.o. I was not able to expose even the tip of my glans, the freaking doctor recommended circ.. but my parents didn't go for it, soon after I was still not able to retract it and we went to another doctor who forced my skin back... It hurt like hell as my mom told me I screamed loud, and she said my glans was covered with dirty white stuff..they cleaned it and we went home.. a lil by lil mm by mm I slowly retracted more and more of ky skin until full retraction.. as much as I remember it took me couple of months :) ever since then I was retracting to piss and to wash innthe morning and shower before bed ..until 3-4 years ago when I really wanted to feel circumcised..
Half a year of part time  retraction, Permanenton for 2 years, A LOT of stretching, many different methods, now I can retract the skin so far back it looks like there is no skin at all :)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline resto-mod

« Reply #4 on: 2018-05-09 07:30:17 »
I said it couple of times in other topics, but still.. when I was young .. I don't remember exactly but about 4-5-6 y.o. I was not able to expose even the tip of my glans, the freaking doctor recommended circ.. but my parents didn't go for it, soon after I was still not able to retract it and we went to another doctor who forced my skin back... It hurt like hell as my mom told me I screamed loud, and she said my glans was covered with dirty white stuff..they cleaned it and we went home.. a lil by lil mm by mm I slowly retracted more and more of ky skin until full retraction.. as much as I remember it took me couple of months :) ever since then I was retracting to piss and to wash innthe morning and shower before bed ..until 3-4 years ago when I really wanted to feel circumcised..
Half a year of part time  retraction, Permanenton for 2 years, A LOT of stretching, many different methods, now I can retract the skin so far back it looks like there is no skin at all :)

As far as I know your foreskin shouldn't be retractable at 4-6 years the foreskin usually stays fused to the glans until age 8-puberty or at least that's the information I've seen

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: 2018-05-09 19:11:57 »
As far as I know your foreskin shouldn't be retractable at 4-6 years the foreskin usually stays fused to the glans until age 8-puberty or at least that's the information I've seen

Different countries, different eras have different ideas about that.

Here in Hungary it seems like half of the child docs and half of the health visitors swear by making the foreskin retractable as soon as possible, the other half swears by not touching them before the age of 5.

Many parents seem to know that it should be manually coerced to retract, many others are completely oblivious to it and ask mundane questions on our equivalent of yahoo answers.

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2018-05-09 21:01:31 »

When I was 4 or 5 years of age my mother taught me to pull back and clean under the foreskin. She also instructed me to take care of the glans, that it was the most sensitive part of the body. At the time I never remember there ever having been a problem pulling back at any time.