Author Topic: Longest continous pulled back duration  (Read 11813 times)

Offline Farhan8831

Longest continous pulled back duration
« on: 2018-04-01 21:43:42 »
I wonder what was the longest duration that you managed to stay retracted, until hygiene becomes an issue? Is cleaning it every 3 days advisable?

Offline Aftskin

• NSFW Access
Re: Longest continous pulled back duration
« Reply #1 on: 2018-04-02 00:21:35 »
I wonder what was the longest duration that you managed to stay retracted, until hygiene becomes an issue? Is cleaning it every 3 days advisable?

Huh? That's an odd thing to ask. It's easy to remain retracted while washing everything in the shower. And even if the foreskin does go forward for a short while, I don't think that would end your duration being retracted. As long as you are wanting and trying to keep it retracted, then your duration continues. So if it slipped forward in the night while you were asleep, and you put it back again when you awoke, then you could consider your duration continued.

For me it is easier to think what my longest duration having the foreskin forward over the last few years is. It's probably not longer than 5 minutes.
Permanently retracted since September of 2010.

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: 2018-04-02 21:32:26 »
I don't understand the hygiene thing you mention, either...

But in any case, my record is something like 40-some days.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2018-04-03 21:31:03 »
I think maybe he means that, if you're using some sort of device, like tape or a ring, how long can you go without taking that off for cleaning. My advice would be, with a ring, to remove it daily, wash and dry both the ring and penis, then replace the ring. With tape, or liquid latex, you can probably wear it until it naturally start to peal off, then wash and reapply.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #4 on: 2018-04-03 21:52:20 »
From his previous posts it seems like he's using the spoon method and gets smegma inside the fold. I'm not sure I've heard other guys have that problem though... but it makes sense.

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: 2018-04-03 22:04:52 »
Ahh, in that case, yes, mine does get kinda dirty under the fold after a few days, so yeah, definitely undo it and wash, and then fold again.

Offline Farhan8831

« Reply #6 on: 2018-04-04 13:42:17 »
From his previous posts it seems like he's using the spoon method and gets smegma inside the fold. I'm not sure I've heard other guys have that problem though... but it makes sense.

Yep, using the spoon method, wondering about this before going on longer duration with this method.

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2018-04-05 00:52:30 »
using the spoon method too i usually go 24/3 every day except when i bath and i clean it. Usually twice or 3 times per day.  I do that when i get that discomfort and itches.

Hope this small tip i give you helps you too.

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2018-04-05 07:19:01 »
When I was using spoon method I was always washing at the morning and before bed, as I was always, and still doing, every day :) it was getting a bit smelly and smegmy under the fold.
I am usually 100% retracted all the time so can't count any duration...
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline Aftskin

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2018-04-06 23:45:39 »
When I was using spoon method I was always washing at the morning and before bed, as I was always, and still doing, every day :) it was getting a bit smelly and smegmy under the fold.
I am usually 100% retracted all the time so can't count any duration...

What about longest time with it forward instead?
Permanently retracted since September of 2010.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2018-04-09 09:09:47 »
may be a month, sometimes the skin at the bottom looks bloated, so i push it forward for a day and then start again. so its constant as 1 month at a time, done this for years now
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #11 on: 2018-04-10 19:14:29 »
I've been back for over 2 and a half years now. When I used the "rolled back over a ring method" I would have problems with smells unless I was pretty vigorous with scrubbing that skin and disinfecting my rings, but since I switched to the foam ring, that hasn't really been a problem anymore.

Offline kkk007

« Reply #12 on: 2018-04-11 01:05:09 »
I've been back for over 2 and a half years now. When I used the "rolled back over a ring method" I would have problems with smells unless I was pretty vigorous with scrubbing that skin and disinfecting my rings, but since I switched to the foam ring, that hasn't really been a problem anymore.

How much time does it take to automatically retract on erection? I have been retracted for 5 months now. The skin remain retracted on its own without any assistance. But I want it to retract even if i try to cover the glans

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #13 on: 2018-04-11 04:32:58 »
How much time does it take to automatically retract on erection? I have been retracted for 5 months now. The skin remain retracted on its own without any assistance. But I want it to retract even if i try to cover the glans

kkk007, you indicate that "I want it to retract even if i try to cover the glans". Are you seeking to be a full time retracter without any aids, or are you part time retracted? On the surface it would seem that you may be seeking the best of both worlds at the same time. However, if you choose to be full time retracted without the use of any aids, you will need stay permanently retracted without having the glans covered for any time.

Offline kkk007

« Reply #14 on: 2018-04-11 17:50:22 »
I retract full time, i have been doing consistently for last 5 months. My penis stays retracted without any assistance. Only sometimes it cover the glans when i wake up in morning, then i pull it back, it stays pulled back. The only thing I am lacking is inner foreskin is not getting exposed, so I have been trying feel cut method using tape for last few days. I have seen soundsgreat87 video in which he cover the glans and it Automatically gets pulled back. Do I need to tape to stretch the frenelum and expose the foreskin or the natural retraction is enough to get permanently exposed glans on erection. And how much time it takes to achieve the state where even if i try to cover, my foreskin would retract automatically??
« Last Edit: 2018-04-11 17:57:10 by kkk007 »