Author Topic: one last try  (Read 5318 times)

Offline Elleb121

one last try
« on: 2018-02-13 11:15:07 »
I have been doing this since i was a teenager about 20 years ago. I think i have tried all methods but with no result. The best one was the spoon method but since i´m a grower with a small dick, a lot of foreskin and a short frenulum it wasn´t ideal. 15 years ago i cut my frenulum but it didn't help much.

Now i´ve decided to give this one last try and now I'm using a silicone glans ring. Hopefully this will work but I'm not getting my hopes up. I´ve been skinned back for six days now and i love it but i don't know how it will end. I don't know what I'm going to do if it does not work. I really want it to work but it seems like this is not for me.

Having a small dick with a lot of foreskin is a pain in the ass.

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: one last try
« Reply #1 on: 2018-02-13 22:21:53 »
Hey, your name looks familiar... were you on the yahoo group(s)? :D

Good luck with it. I've definitely gotta use a ring too cause I'm in the same boat.

Offline Elleb121

« Reply #2 on: 2018-02-14 03:02:54 »
Yes i was. Good times.

Do you have any advice? Since nothing seems to work maybe a real circumcision is the way to go?

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #3 on: 2018-02-14 03:11:10 »
 :o I think that's a bit extreme. I've been skinned back for two and a half years now using a ring.

I guess it depends on what your ultimate goal is.

Offline Elleb121

« Reply #4 on: 2018-02-14 06:13:39 »
Well the ultimate goal is to have the glans exposed at all time. And for the foreskin to stay behind the glans. But since its so difficult to get the foreskin to stay behind the glans i might i have to do somerhing else.

I have thought about doing another frenulum cut but i dont know if that Will help. The first cut didnt  help much. Overall i have a good relationstip with my penis, its just the foreskin that is the problem.

Offline adonis

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2018-02-14 08:32:59 »
Have you tried a sleeve?

Offline Elleb121

« Reply #6 on: 2018-02-14 09:08:37 »
Yes. Did not work. Used it for ten months, but when i took it of the foreskin went back over the glans

Offline TapedStick

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2018-02-16 08:15:08 »
Bro, tape is effective. I'm trying to imagine what you are describing with the skin coming over a device. Care to paint the picture more?

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2018-02-18 14:16:07 »
I would use the spoon method again, then tape
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Elleb121

« Reply #9 on: 2018-05-09 17:50:39 »
It’s been a while since i wrote so here’s my update. I used the silicone ring from february to may. Last week i took it of to see if the foreskin would stay behind the glans by itself. It did not. After about 20 minutes it was covering the glans again.

So i tried the spoon method again and so far its been good. The foreskin stays where i want it to be all the time so i guess the silicone ring did some good. I even went for a 30k run using the spoon merhod and even then it worked. So im crossing my fingers on this method now.

I havn’t has sex yet using the spoon method, the mrs isnt very fond of autocircumcision. For some reason she likes the foreskin, but heck she doesnt even want to shave her pubes so you understand what im dealing with.

Stay tuned

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2018-05-09 19:50:49 »
Well bro just don't give up! It took me quite 6 months to train it to stay back itself, and I was mostly using the spoon method during the period, I in my opinion have good amount of skin - can even overhang a bit when fully hard.. after that moment it stays back just like that:)
I like a lot to use tape method for example but when I take off the tape it ofter rolls over the glans short after..!?

Emmmm about the sex spooned, I don't think it is possible, well you will surely put it in at first but then the skin will unfold and it will all go the normal way ..

Good luck!
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2018-05-10 01:45:14 »
don't focus on training the skin to stay back, focus on creating deep wrinkles under the shaft of your penis. Try to get more deep wrinkles time by time

Otherwise you can't achieve permanent retraction.

There's no other way: Deep Wrinkles

And i suggest that you exchange methods by 6 hours.

Hazeleye has the best solutions considered ever in my opinion. However that i am trying to find the best way on it.