News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Cuts/scarring

Started by Nick7171, 2022-07-18 15:32:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick7171

Hey guys in the past I have suffered with Balantis which in turn has caused some small cuts to the top of my foreskin and has caused scarring when healed which has tightened the foreskin up which has helped with being able to stay retracted where as before it would never stay retracted. My question to you guys is are they any good creams which can heal the the small cuts quickly and also able to reduce the scar tissue or do I have to live with it as when I retract now sometimes the old scars will open up again obviously a weakness in the skin tissue.

burtonian

Hi nick7171,

Being an older chap, and none technical when it comes to IT and 'social media' I am not sure how to link to an older post of mine.  But if you go to my profile you will see my posts, the most recent but one of which may be of some help.  Funnily enoughI would now welcome a touch of tightening to my foreskin to help it stay back unaided without the friction of going command or wearing tight briefs.  However, I wouldn't want to achieve this by having the cuts from which I once suffered.  So I just accept that, for me, the best way to keep retracted is the spoon method, after all it looks better than a bunch of wrinkles behind my corona.  Good luck with keeping the balinitis at Bay.

Burtonian.

Nick7171

Hi Burtonian,
Thanks for the reply I found your post, what creams in particular did you use were they prescription or over the counter as trying to get appt with the doctor is impossible and currently they have a 5 week waiting time.

burtonian

Hi Nick 7171,

My foreskin issues associated with psoriasis were solved by strong steroid creams prescribed by a hospital based dermatologist, several types were tried to find the optimum one.  This was some years ago now.  My later issues with balinitis were associated with type two diabetes which seems to be nature's way of telling you you are too old, too fat and don't move around enough!  Controlling the diabetes helped but the balinitis persisted, often flaring up if I took antibiotics for any reason.  Over the counter Canestan cream usually helped in the short term but I found it necessary to keep on using it for several days after the soreness healed to prevent an immediate flare up.  It was not until I started retraction seriously that the issue resolved.  I dealt with the remaining cuts by swapping to Savlon cream, applying it to the open cut to avoid infection whilst allowing them to heal from the edges.  I think a mild steroid cream would be better, especially for your scar tissue, but all of the over the counter ones I have seen come with a warning that they are not to be used on the genitals.  You must make up your own mind on that issue but the steroids that I was prescribed for the psoriasis were far stronger than any available over the counter.

Burtonian.

Nick7171

Thanks for the reply, I have been using the savlon cream so will carry on and will continue to see if I can get a go appt. I have started the retraction to aid the healing of the cuts which does look as if it is working albeit painful with the stinging sensation but worth it in the long run.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: Nick7171 on 2022-07-18 15:32:07
Hey guys in the past I have suffered with Balantis which in turn has caused some small cuts to the top of my foreskin and has caused scarring when healed which has tightened the foreskin up which has helped with being able to stay retracted where as before it would never stay retracted. My question to you guys is are they any good creams which can heal the the small cuts quickly and also able to reduce the scar tissue or do I have to live with it as when I retract now sometimes the old scars will open up again obviously a weakness in the skin tissue.

There are several creams that will help with scarring, depending where you live the chemist will have some, they differ in price, so you night need to look around
Love skining back and letting my head show