News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

What's the Point?

Started by unnnnncut12, 2022-07-12 05:05:04

Previous topic - Next topic

unnnnncut12

By using one of these methods or devices, will it eventually stay back without it all the time? Or will I have to wear this thing forever and in that case what's the point? And how long did it take to stay back on its own if it ever does.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: unnnnncut12 on 2022-07-12 05:05:04
By using one of these methods or devices, will it eventually stay back without it all the time? Or will I have to wear this thing forever and in that case what's the point? And how long did it take to stay back on its own if it ever does.

There are no guarantees on this. Using spoon or a cock ring or other method could take time. How long is not defined, some can take 6 months other years. I would say it is about discipline. Over all i don't think any one will give you a time for when the skin will stay back, if at all.
Love skining back and letting my head show

mjed

Phew...what's the point? Now there's a challenge. I'd say it depends on what you want to achieve.  I think your first job is to research the posts here to get more information. 

From what I read in this place, many guys pull back because they think it looks better.  They like the circumcised look without going for the permanent job.  Many guys mission is to reduce the sensitivity of the glans so they can last longer so that could be a good reason for trying.  I agree, its not the best if you have to use a load of tape or gadgets to keep it back...for ever.  If anyone sees your dick like this, it will look a bit wierd for sure.  Some say that after a while the foreskin will learn to stay back by itself.  How long this takes depends on the person, so it seems.  I am lucky, mine just stays neatly bunched up back behind the glans without help but I'm not pulled back for long in one session.  The spoon method is used by some so have you tried that? No gadgets needed once you have finished with the spoon!

I hope more guys will reply to this post with more ideas.  Good luck mate....enjoy the challenge.  Remember, no pain - no gain!

hung.part.timer

it's also just kinda fun and interesting to play with my penis and foreskin, and it's also pretty pleasurable and erotic. sometimes it feels like I've edged all day just being pulled back

Nivek

According to some success stories, they started with a glans ring but eventually can stay back on its own! You can read the 1 year pulled back progress report by Sebastian. 

It's hard to say really, but not everyone can stay back without items. For me, it took a couple of months at most, though occasionally the skin would slip forward. Nowadays, it almost never slips forward on its own.

If I have a tip, it's wear briefs! It helps keep things back and in place.