Author Topic: New method inspired by Halloween!  (Read 34954 times)

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: New method inspired by Halloween!
« Reply #30 on: 2016-11-08 17:52:41 »
Hey, that seems pretty cool! Could you use a condom with the end cut off  to similar effect?

Oh and... your cock looks amazing ;) what a big head!
« Last Edit: 2016-11-08 21:50:38 by soundsgreat87 »

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #31 on: 2016-11-09 04:27:51 »
Hey, that seems pretty cool! Could you use a condom with the end cut off  to similar effect?

Oh and... your cock looks amazing ;) what a big head!

No, I am afraid not. Depending on the firmness of the flaccid penis as to the size of the two rings. In my case, the core size was 7/8", much smaller than that of the normal condom. It requires a small size to grip the skin to bunch the skin between the rings to prevent the foreskin folding over the glans. Even then, the skin did slip some from under the experimental device.

Thanks for the compliment soundsgreat87, but part of the enhancement was from the ring size and irritation of the latex. Should have waited past 24 hours for the latex to have properly cured!

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #32 on: 2016-11-09 15:03:07 »
Ahh that makes sense. Condoms are made for ERECT cocks, after all!

Is the latex elastic enough to accommodate erections? It just looks like it might cut into the skin.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #33 on: 2016-11-10 03:17:10 »
It might be fun to try some experiments like this with stretchy silicone instead of latex.

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #34 on: 2016-11-10 03:39:16 »
On an erection the rings that I made would be tight but, being latex, does have give. It was initially made smaller from experience with previous use of latex rings enlarging and softening over time due to body oils/moisture. Of course, through experimentation, one can make the rings as thick as they choose for firmness.

This was a bit of an experiment as to what might be available as an alternative for those that have trouble keeping pulled back.

It might be fun to try some experiments like this with stretchy silicone instead of latex.

JDM, good point, as I said in an earlier post, I am from the older generation, before silicone was available, so latex came to mind first. As I indicated above, thought this technique might be of interest to try.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #35 on: 2016-11-10 04:19:20 »
Yeah, latex is definitely more accessible, and easier to use. But silicone may be worth the effort.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #36 on: 2016-12-27 16:54:23 »
Just wanted to add a note here. Although I really like this method, I hate how long you have to wait for the latex to dry between layers. So I came up with a variation. Recently I've been putting less emphasis on the durability of the result and more on speed. What I do is apply just a single layer of latex, wait for it to get tacky, but not fully dry (maybe 2 minutes). Then I pull the skin back to the root of the penis, and keep it like that while it finishes drying (another 2 or 3 minutes). The result is a much faster application. Unfortunately, it's also less durable, so not really practical for masturbation or sex. But for just wearing the skin back during non-sexual activities, it's very comfortable and lasts quite well.

guest969

« Reply #37 on: 2017-01-01 11:08:19 »
Even though my skin tends to stay back unaided I thought I'd give the latex glue method a try.
I found that the moisture between the two layers of foreskin caused the glue to lose its stickiness and disintegrate.

Offline TapedStick

• NSFW Access
« Reply #38 on: 2017-01-01 19:54:59 »
What's a fair price/oz on liquid latex, and how much do you need to buy, jdm? Where can you find this stuff when not halloween?

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #39 on: 2017-01-03 02:26:50 »
Even though my skin tends to stay back unaided I thought I'd give the latex glue method a try.
I found that the moisture between the two layers of foreskin caused the glue to lose its stickiness and disintegrate.
I'm sorry you had this problem. Like all retraction methods, some work better for some people than for others. However, sometimes it also takes some trial and error before you have success with a method. I would note that in the way that I've described this method, there should be no point wherein there is skin-to-skin contact. The shaft skin should be entirely coated by the liquid latex, and so when the wrinkles are formed, there should be latex in between every point of contact between the wrinkles. Moisture could still accumulate between the skin and the latex, I suppose, but I have not experienced this problem when I do it. I've definitely experienced moist hands after wearing rubber gloves for an extended period, so it makes sense that this could happen. I'm not sure why it doesn't happen for me on my penis. Perhaps the liquid latex, when applied directly to the skin, may seal the skin pores, reducing perspiration, like an antiperspirant deodorant. Also, when I think about the moisture which accumulates inside rubber gloves, it seems to me that most of it is condensation, not sweat. Perhaps because the liquid latex is applied directly to the skin of the penis and seals it, with no air gap to encourage condensation, this sort of moisture accumulation can be largely avoided, if done properly. However, bear in mind that the latex won't last forever, no matter what you do. It will eventually detach and come apart. This is also true of tape when using the tape method.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #40 on: 2017-01-03 02:41:08 »
What's a fair price/oz on liquid latex, and how much do you need to buy, jdm? Where can you find this stuff when not halloween?
You don't need a whole lot for just one application, although I couldn't tell you how many ounces are required. I originally tried it using just a small bottle from a Halloween store. It was probably 1 or 2 oz and cost 5 or 6 bucks. I used some of it for zombie makeup, then used what was left to experiment with retraction. I don't remember how many applications I got out of that small bottle, but it was several. Since then, because I like to use this method with some regularity, I have taken to buying larger, 16 oz bottles, which sell for around 10 bucks. You can buy them at most Halloween shops, and Walmarts during Halloween season. Other times of the year you can buy them online from various sources. I get them from Amazon. I've tried several brands, and they all seem to work about the same, so I tend to buy whatever is cheapest. Here's a link to the last one I ordered. https://www.amazon.com/Liquid-Latex-16-Fluid-Ounces/dp/B004WCMKA0/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1483410509&sr=8-3&keywords=liquid+latex

Offline TapedStick

• NSFW Access
« Reply #41 on: 2017-10-02 22:33:50 »
So it is Halloween season yet again. Anybody want to share any liquid latex finds and the prices you paid for them and where?

Offline Terminal3k

« Reply #42 on: 2018-09-17 10:34:38 »
Just a thought, could this liquid latex work like the first part of the spoon method? Use the spoon method, but then use the latex to hold it in place? Then it won't look so bad?

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #43 on: 2019-01-06 09:32:00 »
Just a thought, could this liquid latex work like the first part of the spoon method? Use the spoon method, but then use the latex to hold it in place? Then it won't look so bad?
Worth a try. I've never had much luck with the spoon method. But for those of you who use it, let me know your experience.