News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Silicone Ring?

Started by BalanitisDude, 2021-09-04 01:31:53

Previous topic - Next topic

BalanitisDude

Just wondering where to buy the silicone rings to keep my foreskin retracted? My foreskin rolls forward quite often so I need to get a ring to stop it from doing so.

Any links to a product you have tried would be great! Especially if anyone here has used them before and they've worked well.

Thanks

marcelino

Hello ! Same here for balanitis a long time ago. Check my main topic in the discussion feed and youll be good to go !

BalanitisDude

Oh really? so keeping your foreskin back fixed your balanitis? :O

I see you posted a lot of links, which ring worked best for you and would recommend the most?

Thanks!

dude101

You can buy a simple cock ring at most drug stores/pharmacies. They are usually sold alongside condoms and other adult products.

marcelino

hello, quick reply, the best are definitely the ones skin colored and the transparent one with the one side circle and the other one crenelated !

Timpb

I got some from lovehoney, cheap and effective so far. has anyone else used these?

dude101

Yes. They work great. Quick, easy and cheap.

Another option that I absolutely love is my polished stainless steel ring. I've had it for years. It's a little heavier but it looks pretty good. I had this made at a local jeweler years ago.

Herbert678

Quote from: Timpb on 2021-09-14 09:49:10
I got some from lovehoney, cheap and effective so far. has anyone else used these?

https://pulledback.org/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2270.0;attach=5509
I got something similar from Wish - works really well

marcelino

Quote from: marcelino on 2021-09-11 16:43:14
hello, quick reply, the best are definitely the ones skin colored and the transparent one with the one side circle and the other one crenelated !

As for now, I'm only wearing these rings :

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2PCS-Reusable-Foreskin-Correction-Ring-Cock-Ring-Foreskin-Repair-Ring-Penis-Delay-Ejaculation-Sex-Toys-for/1005001280609590.html
https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/4001286793142.html : the 3 little rings, you put 2 on and it's an A+

From time to time I'm taping

dude101

1130 orders? I've never seen these things before. I wonder how they feel overtime. It's amazing reading your comments on this product.

Nexolaris

That looks really nice. Great it's working for you!

Brimmy

i got a silicone baking mat off ebay and cut it to size.  though a commercial one will be easier at least this means you can cut as many as you want to the size you require. very comfy too

marcelino

Quote from: dude101 on 2021-09-16 19:48:35
1130 orders? I've never seen these things before. I wonder how they feel overtime. It's amazing reading your comments on this product.

Well, I wore it for 6 weeks I would say and it is just as new.

For 3 weeks I'm wearing a 24mm silicon sheath and it feels so great for I has ended my swelling under the corona. Hope I won't have any left !

BalanitisDude

Could you please link me which one you got?

ponothin

How do you dry out the corona when wearing cock rings? Don't they keep it from rubbing? And how do you handle it if you're a grower? I make diy rings and dealing with the difference in thickness with an erection makes it hard to find a suitable fitment.