Author Topic: fix skin on the base of penis ???  (Read 3343 times)

Offline andy

• NSFW Access
fix skin on the base of penis ???
« on: 2021-02-04 07:26:26 »
i have no idea if this can work and if anyone has experience. it should be possible to pull the foreskin far back and fix it to the base of the penis (near the pubic area). possibly with a skin glue. this would leave the glans exposed, the penis would look like high and tight and the foreskin would still remain intact. ...any ideas?
cheers andy

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
Re: fix skin on the base of penis ???
« Reply #1 on: 2021-02-04 13:24:34 »
I think there are a few posts about "deep shaft wrinkles" which is about training the foreskin to pull together on the shaft. I don't know the details, but search for deep shaft wrinkles and you'll find it.

Offline retreactor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2021-02-04 17:59:24 »
Hi,

I made a post about what probably could be a solution to your idea. 
https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=1125.0
Ask for any details or specifics, I would be glad to share my experience.
A retractor's quest is never complete.

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2021-02-12 06:03:04 »
Lately im thinking to buy skin glue and try to place it at the base of my dick, then tape it as usual until the glue takes effect, then remove the tape and see what comes out... But it's damn hard to find skin glue in my freaking country!
I tried regular moment glue which is used for normal household items, it does the job but starts to fall off very quick as it doesn't stick to the skin well.

Will post reply with pics once I get the skin glue and try it!
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline airhead

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2021-02-12 15:56:56 »
I've tried both a tape and a skin glue version of this techniques. I had good success with 3M medical tape (the breathable, soft kind). After shaving the pubic area close to the base of the penis, you can pull back and wrinkle up the skin there. Put a short length of medical tape across to keep the pull, and this usually works well all day, or it did for me. The tape glue residue washes off well the next day in the shower.

I also tried a skin glue variation. In this country it's also not possible to get skin glue meant for humans without some sort of prescription. So I ordered the veterinary equivalent (Vetbond, also made by 3M) from the net. I definitely do not recommend doing this, but here's my experience: You need to have a lot of dexterity to get the skin glue on those skin wrinkles without also gluing your fingers on there, and glue needs to be applied very thinly to stay flexible. Otherwise it hardens up like normal superglue. I found it almost impossible to get a good combination of thin layer with enough adhesion to keep the skin back.

What's more, some of the glue would harden into something crystalline, making it itchy. It would rarely survive showering twice, and usually by the second shower parts of it had already come off, resulting in an uneven tug. That often "snapped" off because all the pull was now concentrated on a small area, and this takes the top skin layer with it -> red skin and rashes. Definitely don't use anywhere near the inner foreskin or the glans!

Maybe actual human tissue glue is better than Vetbond, but as far as I know these are all based on cyanoacrylate so I'd expect similar results.