Author Topic: Testing out the liquid latex method  (Read 8726 times)

Offline Benji

• NSFW Access
Testing out the liquid latex method
« on: 2018-07-25 17:45:49 »
I’ve been using the liquid latex method for about two weeks now and I love it. It took a few attempts to figure out the best way to do it for myself but I’m happy with the results I’ve been getting. I love the way it keeps the inner foreskin exposed and I’ve already noticed deeper wrinkles just barely starting to form. Before this I was using a method that used the two spandex sleeves that are included with the Stealth to keep my inner foreskin exposed but there’s no comparison to liquid latex because the sleeves themselves still covered the inner foreskin. Now, everything is out in the open and I really like tight circumcision look I get with it. I’ll continue to update on my progress.

Offline Teasle

• NSFW Access
Re: Testing out the liquid latex method
« Reply #1 on: 2018-07-25 17:47:35 »
wow that looks so awesome! i tried it too and it didnt worked at all :D happy to see its a viable option!

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #2 on: 2018-07-25 18:15:47 »
Woah. That looks GREAT.

How well does the latex stand up to moving around/getting hard?

Offline Benji

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2018-07-26 17:35:57 »
Woah. That looks GREAT.

How well does the latex stand up to moving around/getting hard?

I work in a kitchen, I’m on my feet running around for at least 8 hours a day and it holds up just fine. I haven’t had any issues with sweat either, the kitchen gets really hot during service. As far as getting hard goes, I don’t have a whole lot of experience. I don’t masturbate using this method nor do I wear it at night because I sleep with my girlfriend and we have sex quite frequently and so I want to avoid breaking the mood in order to peel latex off my penis. I’ll have to do some experimenting, I guess!

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #4 on: 2018-07-26 17:46:53 »
Oh, so you reapply it each day? Is it time consuming?

Also do you have any issues with smell?

Offline Benji

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2018-07-27 02:26:33 »
Oh, so you reapply it each day? Is it time consuming?

Also do you have any issues with smell?

Yes, I reapply everyday. It probably takes less than 10 minutes to apply each time and as long as you buy low ammonia latex, the only smell is when you first apply but even that is barely notocable.

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #6 on: 2018-07-30 17:52:12 »
The latex method seems to work perfectly for you. It looks really good on you.  :)

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2018-08-01 06:45:46 »
That looks great!  Would love to have a chance to give it a try but I'm not sure if they even sell such a product in my country...
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline TapedStick

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2018-08-03 06:28:33 »
Dave,

Bro would you consider taking step by step pictures for those of us who have never tried this method? Thanks man.

Offline Benji

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2018-08-03 17:59:15 »
Dave,

Bro would you consider taking step by step pictures for those of us who have never tried this method? Thanks man.

I can definitely do that when I get some time to sit down and dedicate to it, wanna make sure it’s well done instead of just done quickly like I normally do it.

Offline TapedStick

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2018-08-04 06:37:19 »
Mega Thanks in advance Dave. Hey what got you into pulling back if you don't mind me asking?

Offline Benji

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2018-08-05 03:56:06 »
Mega Thanks in advance Dave. Hey what got you into pulling back if you don't mind me asking?

The best answer I can give is that it just stemmed from a curiosity I’ve had from the time I was little, I used to constantly just pull my foreskin back and look at the head. I guess when I was around 14 or 15 I had the idea that maybe I could get it to stay back all the time and so I started looking online and trying different things (with very little success), then I found this forum when I was probably 19 and now I’m 21 and I’ve started taking it really seriously just within the last year. It feels much more natural to me to have it pulled back to the point where if it slips forward, which I’m happy to say rarely happens anymore, it kinda bothers me.

Offline strathsport101

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2018-08-05 16:01:52 »
Great! Does it still work when you get erect?

Offline Johnscot

• NSFW Access
« Reply #13 on: 2018-08-06 15:59:10 »
I would love t see some step-by-step pics too, I've tried the latex method a couple of them mes and I just end up a sticky mess (and not in a good way)

Offline Benji

• NSFW Access
« Reply #14 on: 2018-08-07 20:43:22 »
Great! Does it still work when you get erect?

From my experience it depends on the application, I’m more or less a grower so I can apply it in one way where it skins me back right when I’m erect but normally I apply it so that I’m skinned back tight when soft so I get really deep wrinkles. With that being said, if I’m wearing it to be skinned back tight when soft at night, my night time erections usually don’t destroy it, it might just be a little more loose when I wake up but still skinned back.