Author Topic: gguhoa's journey and research  (Read 45345 times)

Offline TapedStick

• NSFW Access
Re: gguhoa's journey and research
« Reply #90 on: 2019-09-08 23:17:22 »
Yeah gguhoa, bro I think your dick looks awesome as is, and I don't want you to lose sensitivity. I question whether getting cut would achieve the objectives you seek. Trying to remember what all reasons got you started retracting in the first place?

Offline Teasle

• NSFW Access
« Reply #91 on: 2019-10-21 09:34:52 »
Hey awesome look! What did change for you since yu did all the stuff the faster keratinization. Anything different in feel and while jerking??

Offline gguhoa

• NSFW Access
« Reply #92 on: 2019-12-13 16:46:26 »
Hey awesome look! What did change for you since yu did all the stuff the faster keratinization. Anything different in feel and while jerking??

I think from a certain point the keratinization stops. I really cannot tell whether my dick has gotten any sensitivity decreased. The only thing that still seems to keratinize is my inner foreskin.

So quick update since my long absence.

I myself am pulling back anymore or to be exact I cannot pull back anymore without help of any ring or tools. I exercised some foreskin stretching for a month and now the foreskin simply goes over the corona due to its increased length. I am not really willing to carry around any ring because I simply do not like the feeling. However I also have problems carrying my glans covered because my inner foreskin completely stopped producing any oil. I get irritation when I cover my glans for long time.

So I have to find a solution how to deal with it. Applying vaseline and body cream everyday to prevent irritation is annoying as well as carrying a ring.

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #93 on: 2019-12-14 01:23:16 »
  • Does the spoon method (or its variants) work with the larger length of the foreskin?
  • Would it help to moisten the skin and glans with — don't laugh — urine, when keeping it forward?  Really, pee with the skin forward too and keep it wet there; I know it sounds weird and dirty but it might be able to undo the extreme dryness of the inner foreskin.

Offline gguhoa

• NSFW Access
« Reply #94 on: 2019-12-15 10:07:45 »
  • Does the spoon method (or its variants) work with the larger length of the foreskin?
  • Would it help to moisten the skin and glans with — don't laugh — urine, when keeping it forward?  Really, pee with the skin forward too and keep it wet there; I know it sounds weird and dirty but it might be able to undo the extreme dryness of the inner foreskin.
  • Spoon method doesn't work for me because I'm a such extreme grower. I grow almost 3 times in its size when errect and the skin just unfolds itself.
  • Yes it helps but is no permanent solution. Besides it does get quite stinky down there after a day with urine.

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #95 on: 2019-12-15 18:00:33 »
  • Spoon method doesn't work for me because I'm a such extreme grower. I grow almost 3 times in its size when errect and the skin just unfolds itself.
  • Yes it helps but is no permanent solution. Besides it does get quite stinky down there after a day with urine.
I'm a massive grower with a lot of skin too :)
And, well, that's normal, that's why we wash :D

Offline gguhoa

• NSFW Access
« Reply #96 on: 2019-12-16 21:37:59 »
I'm a massive grower with a lot of skin too :)
And, well, that's normal, that's why we wash :D

It may work for you somehow but it doesnt for me. Also having pee inside does still cause some mild itching and irritation so it does not solve the problem

Offline __

• NSFW Access
« Reply #97 on: 2019-12-17 21:13:02 »
I think from a certain point the keratinization stops. I really cannot tell whether my dick has gotten any sensitivity decreased. The only thing that still seems to keratinize is my inner foreskin.

So quick update since my long absence.

I myself am pulling back anymore or to be exact I cannot pull back anymore without help of any ring or tools. I exercised some foreskin stretching for a month and now the foreskin simply goes over the corona due to its increased length. I am not really willing to carry around any ring because I simply do not like the feeling. However I also have problems carrying my glans covered because my inner foreskin completely stopped producing any oil. I get irritation when I cover my glans for long time.

So I have to find a solution how to deal with it. Applying vaseline and body cream everyday to prevent irritation is annoying as well as carrying a ring.

Man, I can relate. The inner skin kept keratinizing. After 10 years I needed to use a ring to stay retracted. You can figure what I finally decided.