Author Topic: foreskin shrinking  (Read 31726 times)

Offline dabadij

foreskin shrinking
« on: 2014-01-29 18:26:37 »
Hi everyone, has your foreskin shrunk after you rolled it back?

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
Re: foreskin shrinking
« Reply #1 on: 2014-01-30 18:36:17 »
I don't have it pulled back all year, but I usually get around 50% of the time — and no shrinking whatsoever.

Offline Surfer88

« Reply #2 on: 2014-03-17 10:13:41 »
If by foreskin shrinking you mean that the foreskin becomes shortened so that it no longer can cover the head,I hope that happens to me. I have read in other forums about guys who skinned back pre-puberty that their foreskins became shortened and would no longer cover the glans. Perhaps this is because the foreskin was trained back pre-puberty. Anyway, I see this as a possible benefit.

Offline pelagian

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2014-03-22 11:36:23 »
From what I have read of other guys' experiences on other sites, it's unlikely to happen unless you start before puberty. If you do, the glans and the penis can grow unimpeded, and will leave the foreskin behind. (This would seem to be the case in Japan, where the practice is encouraged.) But if you go through puberty with a covered glans, the foreskin will stretch to accommodate its new size.  That's unless you have a short foreskin to start with. I have a mate who says his foreskin gradually retracted on its own during puberty until by the time he 16 he had a totally bare glans.
Pulled back for about 20 years, circumcised in 2013. Real men have bare helmets!!!

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: 2014-03-23 11:59:38 »
So I guess we should say it isn't a case of foreskin shrinking, but the foreskin more likely to stay its normal size while the boy's penis grows during puberty.

Offline pelagian

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2014-03-23 13:28:16 »
That seems to be about right! I suppose some apparent shrinkage may occur, but I suspect it would really be the foreskin getting used to its rolled back position.
Pulled back for about 20 years, circumcised in 2013. Real men have bare helmets!!!

Offline jamestrt1

• NSFW Access
  • Retract 90% of time by tucking skin under itself
« Reply #6 on: 2014-07-02 13:02:24 »
My foreskin never seemed to shrink from retracting, but I didn't try it seriously until I was 35. I should obviously have tried harder at keeping it retracted when I was a teenager. What has happened though from retracting and tucking under is that the frenulum stretched quite a lot so it doesn't pull the foreskin back over my glans as easily as it used to when I was younger.

I knew a boy at school who had a really small penis up to about 14, which was very thin and short which looked like a little pencil. I saw his penis some years later and was astonished to see he a great long and quite thick one, with the head bare. I always assumed that he simply outgrew his foreskin.
Regards, James

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2014-08-09 16:52:38 »
Hi everyone, has your foreskin shrunk after you rolled it back?

good question, i think mine has, but never really thought about it before
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline halfard

• NSFW Access
  • skin back always looks and feels good
« Reply #8 on: 2014-11-25 15:39:45 »
My skin stays back all the time and has done so for many years. Maybe because it no longer has to cover the head, which is bigger than the shaft, it can 'relax' to the size of the shaft.
Always found bare-headed penis soooo sexy.  Started keeping my skin back many years ago, looks and feels great, especially rubs when out commando.  My foreskin stays back all the time. Masturbate dry: skin back tight, wrap finger and thumb round cock where head joins shaft, like circumcised guy.

Offline Retracted

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2015-02-06 19:04:21 »
Since I started pulling back before I hit puberty, I honestly think that when my penis matured and grew out, the foreskin kinda stayed behind and didn't stretch out with the glans. I definitely remember measuring myself. I started out at 1.5" at age 13 and by end of high school, I was and still am 3" while soft. I remember also measuring only while retracted since I had a bit of skin overhanging at the tip. (also, the small metal ruler felt awesome against my still sensitive head)

Offline Felipecut17cm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2021-02-11 13:20:49 »
I started the foreskin retraction process, between the 11 and 14 years. I think if the retracted foreskin shrinks over time. Mine today, at 63 years old, is just a small ring of skin behind the crown. If I try to cover the head, the foreskin covers only 1/4 of the glans, and by releasing the fingers, the foreskin automatically retracts and is positioned again behind the head, leaving it totally naked again. Greetings friends.
The bare headed penis is beautiful.
I have had my foreskin retracted since 1971.

Offline guidobriao

• NSFW Access
  • permanent retract since feb 2018
« Reply #11 on: 2021-02-11 17:20:36 »
i think more dry skin will be shrunk cuase there is less water inside if make sense but idk xd
dry is owo

Offline airhead

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2021-02-12 16:05:17 »
After 5 years there was no shrinkage for me, started at around age 23.

Perhaps the skin became a bit more compact, flush with the shaft and bunched up behind the glans. But I could go back to almost full coverage after a warm shower and with some days of doing that, the skin stayed forward on its own again.

Offline billymachine79

• NSFW Access
  • permanently pulled back since 2016
« Reply #13 on: 2021-02-16 06:12:34 »
Mine used to fully cover the head and a little more, like an elefants trunk or so. I even remember I used to pull it forwards and strech it outwards as a preadolescent. And I also started stretching the frenulum by pulling far back too, out of simple curiosity and I guess instinct. So since I have been fully retracted for over eight years now since my late teens, not only it is very used to stay back, but I don't seem to be able to make it fully cover the head anymore, at least not with the excess of skin. I also dry-masturbate right around where the skin would be, or the scar on a circumsized man would be, to dry the inner skin even more, and get it used to the Far-Back position. I almost look tight circumsicion, even when soft.

Offline billymachine79

• NSFW Access
  • permanently pulled back since 2016
« Reply #14 on: 2021-02-16 06:19:33 »
also i would recommend getting some sun ... naked of course. pull the skin back to let the crevices dry out in that position. I since my teens been doing like ... sort of... clenches, the sort that makes the penis get pumped up in blood, if you get what I'm saying. (sorry for bad english, it's not my native language) all that while holding the skin as far back as you can, and drying the part that would be the inner skin of the foreskin that feels sort of wet, to force it to dry out.